NLFA Week 3 Schedule Update
Good evening all. We regret to inform everyone that due to inclement weather conditions tomorrow's scheduled games have been postponed. We're hoping to resume play on Sunday, April 17, if conditions have changed enough to allow play. Please standby for further guidance as we attempt to make adjustments to the schedule ahead of week 4's NLFA triple-header. Thank you all for your cooperation.
The league is hopeful that it will be able to continue and remain on schedule despite being faced with the elements. Stay tuned to more NLFA news updates and information as they develop by following the league on social media, as well as subscribing to the league news feed.